Monday, November 18, 2013

Milani Eyeshadow Runway Eyes Review


Hello beauties! Welcome to my very first blog post/review. Lets Talk Beauty! 
Today I will be reviewing about the Milani Eye shadow Runway Eyes.
Let me tell you that I got this eye shadow at the Tree Dollar store for obviously $1. This eye shadow can be used wet or dry; the shade is #09 Caribbean Sea.
If I'm not mistaken the Runway eyes line is still available but it doesn't come in singles anymore.


But let me start talking about the product...
I thought this color was gorgeous specialy for the summer or even for the winter since this particular shade has a frosty finish. I tested the shadow in different situations and color payoff didnt change much as you can see on the swatches bellow.


On the first swatch I put a cream eye shadow base to intensify the color which gave me the best result for an intense color payoff rather than just using my Milani eye shadow Primer... 
On the Eye shadow look I created on the picture bellow I used the Milani Eye Shadow Primer and Maybelline Color Tattoo in shade Barely Branded as a base. Next I applied Caribbean Sea all over the eyelid (Dry) and blended it out with a brown shade. Finished the eye look with eyeliner and mascara. 


 Staying power overall was good. At the end of the day the shadow was still holding up some what good but lets remember I used a primer and a cream eye shadow base. But I have very super extremely eyelids so if a eye shadow holds up good from morning to to evening, then the eye shadow has good staying power for anyone else.
So to rap up this Review my recommendation is that if you see this shadow at any of your local dollar stores, Get it! because it is totally worth the money and maybe more!
Thank you for taking the time to read this review.. Soon I will be posting videos on YouTube with more reviews about makeup and any other beauty related things so subscribe to my channel please! youtube.com/letstalkbeauty24
I hope you liked this review. Let me know your opinions on this product if you have tried it too.
Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment